Free Training Course Under of Skills for Employment Investment Program (SEIP) is organized by BASIS. They are providing 13 different course and also they will pay some allowance as 10,000 taka to students. So don’t waste your time just go below link and register and make your career as freelance or outsourcing person.
Eligible members of BASIS Student Forum will get preference to join in this training program under SEIP project.
Name of Course :
>Graphics & Web UI design
>Web Application Development- PHP
>Web Application Development- Dot Net
>Mobile Application Development (Android)
>Server Administration & Cloud Management
>IT support Technical
>Customer Support & Service
>IT Sales Management
>English & Business Communication
Here are the steps of the selection procedure:
Objective(s) of the SEIP Program
- Improve program for skilling new entrants and up-skilling existing workforce to enhance productivity and growth of priority industry sectors;
- Impart skills training linked to gainful employment or self-employment through PKSF partners and their livelihood programs as well as through Bangladesh Bank Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Department linked to jobs in SMEs;
- Develop a network of training providers that are endorsed by industry for providing excellence of training to meet the skills needs of employers;
- Establish and implement a strategy to address the special needs of groups specified in the NSDP and ensure their participation in SEIP programs;
- Implement a vocational trainer development program for trainers and assessors and a management leadership program for training provider management reflecting NSDP requirements;
- Strengthen capacity of BTEB in approving training providers registration process, course accreditation and monitoring quality assurance and implementation procedures of training providers;
- Support the training providers for capacity development to ensure quality training delivery mechanism;
- Establish and institutionalize a credible recognition of prior learning (RPL) system;
- Support the NSDC and key government ministries to strengthen institutional arrangements and coordination to enable the TVET system to meet policy objectives within a coherent skills development framework; and
- Support the establishment and operationalization of a National Human Resources Development Fund (NHRDF).
So choose your desired Course then apply specific job to build up your career.when we will get admit card link then we give download link as you can easily download through our website.
Every information is provided through careerlifer.com website such as job publish date,application submission date, number of post, career guideline,suggestions and so on.