Jobs circular of National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited (NCC) 2017 has been published on online for few Chemical Engineer post with 01 categorizes. It’s a lucrative job circular and it’s great chance to get job for unemployment people. This job is perfect to build up a good career. Those,who want to work,they should be taken out of this opportunity. National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited (NCC) is a renowned institute.
So choose your desired job circular then apply specific job to build up your career.when we will get admit card link then we give download link as you can easily download through our website.
Every information is provided through careerlifer.com website such as job publish date,application submission date, number of post, career guideline,suggestions and so on.So you will get all information from this website and also which qualification is needed to get job and helps to choose your attractive job post with so on. From here everyone can read or download job circular.For application procedure see job circular for details and Thanks for stay with us.
Organization Name: National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited (NCC)
Post Position: See job circular image below
Job Circular Date: 15 November 2017
Application Deadline: 30 November 2017
Educational Requirements: See Job Circular Image.
Experience Requirements: See Job Circular Image.
Number of Job Vacancies: N/A
Age limit for jobs: 18 to 30 Years
Salary: See circular
Type of Jobs: Full Time
Category: Bank job
Website Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here
Jobs Location: See Job Circular Image.
Applying procedure : See circular
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assessment/appraisal of the projects, project buildings or any other constructions which has been constructed/to be constructed with the Bank finance.
- Analysis of detailed drawings, layout plans and schedules and estimating the cost of the construction and engineering works required.
- Making expert assessments of selected sites for construction, evaluating the structural, environmental and commercial feasibility of future projects.
- Submission of assessment/appraisal report of the project to the concerned authority for facilitating the decision making process.
- Providing expert advice on the design, planning and management of electrical and civil construction projects in respect of building safety, covering all types of residential and commercial construction, particularly in the area of large, public infrastructure projects.
- Periodic monitoring of site activities to ensure that project is being operated according to planned schedules and budgets as and when required.
- Providing expert opinion towards resolving any issues and problems arising in the project, closing out any possible gaps and addressing any unforeseen risks.
- Any other related tasks assigned by the Management of the Bank as and when required.
Job Nature :Full-time
Educational Requirements :The applicant should have at least B.Sc. (Engineering) degree in respective subject from any reputed university, preferably from any Public University having no third class in the academic records.
- Hands on experience in the related field to be preferred.
- Fresh Graduates of B.Sc. (Engineering) of respective subject can also apply.
- Age not exceeding 40 years as on 30.11.2017.
- Excellent problem solving abilities and experiences with complex transactions with minimum supervision.
- Good Communication skill both in Bengali & English.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Should be prudent in time management.
- Excellent computer skills and willingness to learn
- Geographic flexibility.
Job Location : Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline : Nov 30, 2017
Facebook page: Please like our Face book page to be continually updated. This website not solely provides the task circular however offers potential education news. On prime of that,this website includes numerous interview & career tips that lead you higher career! thus don’t miss to love our Face Book page!!